• Our cutoff time for Overnight delivery orders is 2pm MST
• We do not offer Holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery options.
• Any type of weather events may cause on-time delivery delays.
• If your order contains any items that are backordered, please allow an additional 2-4 days until we can ship your item in full. If you need some of your items immediately and the rest later, please contact us and we can help arrange that for you.
InStockLabels.com is proud to offer you a huge selection of the finest quality labels anywhere. If, for some reason, you need to return any product, please email us and ask for a “Return Authorization Number”. You will fill the form out, write the RMA number on it then include it with your return shipment. InStockLabels.com will pay for shipping of returns if it is our fault.
• Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
• Enclose a copy of the invoice or packing slip with the return.
• No goods will be accepted for return after 30 days from the invoice date.
• Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receiving return authorization number.
• No used or damaged items will be accepted for return.
• Packaged items must be returned in original packaging for proper credit
We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah. If you are ever in town, stop by and see us. We would be glad to show you how we make stickers.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Instocklabels.com has no control over these charges, nor can Instocklabels.com predict what they may be. Instocklabels.com is NOT responsible for duties and taxes required to import goods.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Sometimes the carrier collects the customs fees or tariffs on your customs office’s behalf. Depending on the carrier, they will either require you to pay the fees and tariffs before releasing your package or, they will release the package on delivery and send you a bill for the charges later. They may also charge you a Broker’s fee for clearing your package through customs. You can have the Broker’s fee removed by contacting the carrier before your shipment arrives to your country and clearing the shipment yourself. If you are unsure who the carrier is, please contact us and we can let you know which carrier it is. Rest assured, the collected fees are related to customs clearance, and are separate from the base shipping charge collected at checkout, which is what we must charge for all orders we send out.
For additional info regarding your country’s import tariffs we would suggest contacting your local customs office directly.